One of the biggest trends this holiday season is sustainability. I love that these products are not only sustainable, but also amazing and well made.
(clockwise from top left)
- Hydros Slim Glass Water Carafe: For your friend who needs a subtle hint to drink more water. This elegant carafe is perfect to keep on the dinner table or nightstand. It holds 40 ounces of water and filters incredibly quickly. The carafe is dishwasher safe and the filter is recyclable; $35
- Parachute Linen Waffle Table Runner: For the gracious host. Parachute is known for their gorgeous bedding and their tabletop items are no different. Made from European flax, the runner is made in a sustainable facility in Portugal and is Oeko-Tex certified. The runner comes in five modern shades, including this gorgeous blue-grey Dusk color; $49.
- Conscious Step Toucan Socks: For anyone who likes warm feet. These fun socks do a lot more than just look cute. They’re made from Fairtrade organic cotton and are vegan certified. Each pair helps support Conservation International and their work to save toucans; $14.99
- Emma Lewisham Skin Reset and Supernatural: For eco-conscious beauty lovers. This natural beauty line from New Zealand is so green it’s endorsed by Dr. Jane Goodall. Emma Lewisham has created high-end beauty products that are waste-free, carbon positive and absolutely amazing. Skin Reset is a serum that helps minimize visible signs of aging, including dark spots and hyperpigmentation ($102), while Supernatural helps deeply hydrate and bring a youthful glow to the skin with natural, vegan ingredients ($98). Refill pods are available for both products.
- Comvita MGO 50+ MultiFloral Manuka Honey: For wellness pros and bee lovers alike. Manuka honey is special for many reasons, including the fact that it contains more antibacterial properties than regular honey. Comvita is a New Zealand company that fosters sustainable beekeeping and harvesting practices, which helps keep their hives healthy. The Manuka is non-GMO and certified gluten-free. Made for stirring into tea or enjoying by the spoonful; $28.99 for 17.6 oz.
- Koala Eco Starter Collection: For the new homeowner. This kit will get them started on a green foot when they move into their new home. Koala Eco makes their products in the USA from Australian essential oils. The set includes hand wash, dish soap and multi-purpose cleaner, all plant-based, non-toxic, great smelling and biodegradable (24-oz each); $47.43