Fitness lovers always need new gear. Gift the runner, yogi, walker or Peloton fan something fabulous from this assortment of gifts to keep them moving.
(clockwise from top left)
- Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 21: For the friend who is putting in miles this winter. Runners know it’s all about the shoes, and this pair of Brooks provides more than just average support. The Adrenaline GTS offers more softness and cushioning, plus added support and a secure feel for those brisk morning runs; $130
- Thirdlove Muse Leggings: For the mom on-the-move. Supremely soft and flattering, these 3/4 leggings will be your new go-to for everything from yoga to Pilates to school pick-up. The double layer, high rise waist is smoothing and comfy and they just feel great–all day; $50. In Navy (shown), Black, Berry and Lunar.
- Thirdlove Muse T-Back Sports Bra: For your friend who needs a lift. While this bra is made for low impact movement, it provides some serious, wire-free lift. Made from a soft, supple nylon-spandex blend in three colors, including Wave (shown), Sunrise and Sorbet; $45
- Brooks Women’s Dash Half Zip: For the power walker. This buttery top helps keep the chill out and the warmth in. This long-sleeved top features thumbholes to keep their hands toasty, plus a key pocket for convenience. Great under a vest or on its own, the Dash comes in Saffron (shown), Heather Blue Bolt, Heather Magenta and Black; $70.
- Brooks Women’s Shield Hybrid Vest: For the gal who needs pockets. Nothing is better than a well-place pocket, am I right? This vest is loaded with them–four to be exact. Two of them are zippered to keep essentials safe. And get this–there’s even a hidden interior pouch for headphones! Plus, the sustainably-made fabric is water resistant and provides protection on those windy days. Comes in Navy/Blue Bolt (shown) and Black; $110.