For food lovers, the holidays are one of the most exciting times of the year. Make this season even more special by gifting your loved ones some truly delicious and well-crafted gifts.
(from left to right)
- Foxtrot x Vigilante AM Blend: To help them wake up on those post-party mornings. This medium roast, whole bean blend has notes of orange marmalade and chocolate, so it pairs well with anything from avocado toast to a yogurt bowl; $15 per 12-oz bag.
- Kion Clean Coffee: For your friend who shops 100% organic. These whole beans are handpicked from sustainable farms and roasted in a smokeless roaster, which is better for the environment. Plus, they brew up great coffee; $21.95.
- Starbucks Reserve® Christmas Blend: Starbucks lovers rejoice because this Reserve Christmas blend is just magic. The beans are sourced from Starbucks’ Costa Rican farm, Hacienda Alsacia, and combined with aged Sumatran beans and Indonesian coffee. The result is a butterscotchy brew, with notes of cedar and orange. Amazing with freshly-baked muffins; $20 for 8.8-oz bag.
- Starbucks Reserve Gold Mug: They’ll need something to pour that delicious coffee in, so pair a bag of coffee with this elegant gilded, 11-ounce mug. Available only at Starbucks Reserve Roasteries, Reserve stores and Uber Eats (handwash only); $19.95
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen, Show Off Charcuterie Board: For the newly-minted host. Everyone loves a well-crafted charcuterie board, but it actually takes a lot of effort to make them look amazing. This board gives you a design to follow, which is perfect for the novice party thrower. Made from teak wood and finished with food-safe oil to preserve its beauty; $48.
- Brightland Parasol Champagne Vinegar: Gift this to your friend who likes to experiment in the kitchen. Fruit vinegars are a delicious way to amp up flavor in dishes, without any extra sodium. Plus, this bottle adds a lovely element to their kitchen counter; $22 for 6.7-oz bottle
- Yeti V Series Stainless Steel Cooler: This is like the Tesla of coolers–it’s incredibly well made and sleek as hell. Not only will it keep contents icy cold–it will keep them cold for DAYS. The vacuum-sealed cooler holds 46 cans of rose and 55 pounds of ice. Did I mention how cool it looks? $800
- Vosges Chocolate Advent Calendar: For the serious chocolate-lovers on your list. This gorgeous Parisian brick house holds a treasure-trove of chocolate delights, from gnomes to bombas to mini bars. Enjoy a new chocolate experience daily. Unfortunately, the calendar is currently sold out, but check back for availability; $145.
- Stonewall Kitchen Merry Mittens Batter Bowl Gift Set: For the friend who loves to get cozy in the kitchen. This sweet melamine bowl holds Stonewall’s classic Farmhouse pancake & waffle mix, plus their raspberry-cranberry-pear Holiday Syrup and Holiday Jam, as well as a festive red spatula; $49.95
- Foxtrot Superberry Brunch Granola: This is a great pick for the friend who is just dipping her toe into wellness. While the granola mix is vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO, it’s also just downright delicious. Packed with a trio of goji berries, aronia berries and mulberries, it’s lovely over yogurt; $8 for an 8-oz bag.
- Red Clay Hot Honey Trio: For the pal who likes it sweet and hot! Hot honey is so amazing on everything from chicken to grain bowls and more. This 100% raw gift set includes original Hot Honey, Hot Hot Honey, and Spicy Peach Honey; $32.