We all eat, but some of us are way more into it than others. From sustainably sourced ingredients to new recipes to try, here’s a selection of gifts that will make the most discerning palates happy!
(from left to right)
- Patagonia Provisions: Got a fish lover in your life? Treat them to these convenient cans of delicious mackerel that’s line-caught in Spain. One percent of all sales go back to the planet (prices vary, $8 on up).
- Eating from our Roots: Gathering culinary traditions from around the world, this gorgeous new book by my friend and fellow nutritionist, Maya Feller, showcases delicious and healthy recipes from the Caribbean, South America and Africa. The book will officially be released on January 24th, but you can preorder now ($30).
- Anecdote Candles, Farmer’s Market: For that friend who loves to spend her weekends trolling for goodies at the local greenmarket. This tongue-in-cheek line of candles provides a conversation starter, while also providing amazing scents for your home. This one combines ginger, meadow grass and clementine with the earthy notes of nutmeg and sandalwood ($26).
- Yeti Rambler, 30 oz: For your bestie who is always carting her kids from one practice to the next, this gorgeous navy tumbler will keep her coffee hot for hours thanks to double wall vacuum insulation. This one is engraved with a beautiful Roam Together design by artist Alana Louise ($38 + engraving).
- Avaline Wine Holiday Collection: You know Cameron Diaz for her romcoms, but she also owns an incredible organic wine brand. Discover all the varietals in the collection with the Holiday Collection, which features six wines from around the world ($175).
- Starbucks Tumbler + Coffee: Is it even the holidays without Christmas Blend? This rich and aromatic coffee is the perfect brew for sitting around the kitchen table and catching up with loved ones ($15.95). Take it on-the-go with this pretty candycane tumbler ($19.95).
- Greendigs Norfolk Island Pine Plant: For the plant nerd in your life, or anyone who loves having a little extra green around, this easy to care for evergreen is a lovely gift. The plant arrives in perfect condition, ready to brighten up any space. And the ceramic pot comes in several stylish colors ($55).
- Truff Variety Pack: If you haven’t heard of this brand of sauces, listen up. Truff has taken the world of hot sauce by storm, adding an unexpected, but undeniably lip-smacking ingredient–truffle–to their creations. This is the perfect set for anyone into hot sauce, wings or umami. Set of 3 (6 ounce) bottles ($67.99).