If can be tough to find a gift that an entire family can enjoy, but they exist! Get everyone off their electronics and gather for these interactive crafts and goodies:
(from left to right)
- Small Packages, Holiday Box: I love this brand, which curates women and BIPOC-owned products into the loveliest gift sets. This one is perfect for a night in and features delicious toffee, a spruce-scented soy candle, a box of playing cards, and luxurious hot cocoa mix, plus a mug to enjoy it in. Everything comes boxed and ready to delight ($100).
- Dreidel Embroidered Pillow by Opalhouse with Jungalow: Finally, some cute Chanukah stuff to decorate the house! This lovely pillow adds charm and Chanukah magic to any corner of the house ($20).
- Favorite Day Cocoa Stand: Need some time to wrap presents? This fun project is guaranteed to keep your kids busy for about an hour. Much easier than a gingerbread house, this cocoa stand comes with mini mugs and a packet of hot cocoa ($12.99).
- Favorite Day Rudolph’s Mix: The perfect treat to keep you fortified while building a gingerbread house or watching a holiday movie marathon. This sweet mix features milk chocolate-covered cereal, white chocolate-covered cereal, M&Ms, mini peanut butter cups and graham bites ($10.99).
- Mondo Llama 8 Days of Crafting: You could make a craft for each night of Chanukah, or invite friends over for a festive afternoon. These simple crafts are perfect for kids ages 6 and up and all materials are included ($10).
- Chanukah Dog Sweater, Wondershop: Our Latke the Doxie wouldn’t sit still long enough to take a photo, but trust me, this is a very cute sweater for any pup. This pull-on style acrylic sweater features dreidels and will keep your pup warm all season long ($11.99).
- Wilton Giant Log Cabin House Kit: Make a fire and settle in for an evening of building this delightful log cabin. This is a fun craft for older kids, teens and grandparents. The kit comes with everything you need, but small spatulas and a butter knife are helpful for spreading the icing ($16.48 at Walmart).
- Totter & Tumble x Morris & Co. Mat: All of the items shown above are sitting on this gorgeous, reversible play runner in the Blackthorn design. The 70″ X 26″ X 0.5″ runner can be used as a yoga mat, standing mat for the kitchen, or really anything you like. I’ve been using it to kneel on as I wrap presents. It’s a lovely gift for someone with a new baby and comes in other sizes and prints–all beautiful ($110).