Makes 2 servings
Hi Friends–I hope you’ve been having an amazing summer! It’s been hot and humid here in New York City and I’ve been doing everything I can to not use the stove or oven.
Warm weather calls for easy, no-cook recipes and this quick and delicious sandwich fits the bill. It takes less than 10 minutes to put this together and it’s an excellent way to use up leftover hot dog rolls. To make enough for a crowd, just double to triple the recipe. You can also cut each roll into thirds and serve them as appetizers.
- 1 can (5-oz) Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna in water, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 2 top-split hot dog rolls, lightly toasted
- 2 grape tomatoes, sliced
In a bowl, combine the tuna, mayo, salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Nestle two lettuce leaves into each toasted hot dog roll. Fill with half of the tuna mixture and top with sliced tomato. Serve tuna rolls with pickle slices.