The sweetness of grape tomatoes becomes even more concentrated when you roast them. This go-to side is excellent with chicken, salmon, and juicy grilled steaks. The tomatoes are also a welcome addition to pasta, grain-based salads, and breakfast sandwiches.
- 1 pint GRAPE or CHERRY TOMATOES, halved
- 1 large clove GARLIC, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin OLIVE OIL
- ⅛ teaspoon SALT
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground BLACK PEPPER
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place the tomatoes and garlic in a medium-size glass baking dish, such as a pie plate; toss. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 23 minutes, until the tomatoes are wrinkled and slightly collapsed. Serve warm or at room temperature. The tomatoes will keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- CALORIES 31
- Fat 2.4g(Sat 0.3g, Mono 1.8g, Poly 0.25g)
- Protein 0.5
- Carbohydrates 2g
- Fiber 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Iron 0.2mg
- Sodium 61mg
- Potassium 120mg
- Calcium 6mg