Happy Holidays friends! I wanted to get these guides up sooner, but all the kiddos have been sick and now I’m dealing with my own sore throat and sniffles. Major bummer, but better late than never. Since we’re all watching our budgets more this year, I’ve rounded up a selection of (mostly) affordable items from places you’ve heard of, like Target, as well as some fun new brands.
Let’s start with stocking stuffers! (from left to right)
- Bravo Sierra Deodorant and Soap: This awesome brand makes all-natural, vegan products that actually work, but what I love most is that they give back 5% of their sales to military service people, veterans and their families. My favorite scent is the White Vetiver and Cedarwood. Grab the Smell Like a Hero Bundle or buy them individually.
- Peterra Kitchen: Two of my amazing colleagues and friends started this plant-based pet treat brand. Latke loves their Thumbprint Cookies ($19.95) and I love being able to make him some delicious homemade treats.
- Wondershop Hot Chocolate Bombs: The only thing better than hot chocolate is a hot chocolate bomb, am I right? And at $8 for a box of 3, these Belgian chocolate bombs make the perfect one-size-fits-all stocking stuffer; available at Target.
- SkinnyDipped Dark Chocolate Peppermint Almonds: Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit like the combo of peppermint and chocolate and I love the addition of crunchy almonds. These are the perfect little treat for teachers, friends, dog walkers–you name it. And they certainly go well with a holiday movie. ($27.99 for a pack of 5)
- Wilton Cookie Cutter Set: For your budding baker or anyone who loves to make holiday cookies, this fun set of 3 holiday-themed metal cookie cutters is a bargain at $3.99.
Check out my Gift Guide for Teens & Besties too!