I had so much fun rounding up these goodies for kiddos and fur babies alike! All would be welcome for Christmas, Chanukah or Kwanzaa.
(from left to right)
- Lucy Darling Baby Teether, Little Artist: Teething is no fun for babies or parents, but you can make the process a little bit more fun with this pretty teething ring. It’s made from 100% food-grade silicone and is free from all the nasty stuff (BPA, lead, pthalate, cadmium). I love that you can rest the ring in the flower pot when not in use; $25.99.
- Bright Littles Convo Cards: It can be challenging to bring up tough topics with your kids, but these conversation starters help kick things off in a no-stress way. The deck includes cards in various areas, including Health, Nature, Diversity, Self, and Safety, allowing parents and caregivers to bring up topics that are important for raising modern kids; $28.
- Wilton Ready to Build Winter Igloo Cookie Kit: If you’re sick of spending time making gingerbread houses with your kids, just to have them fall over (again and again), you’re going to love this igloo kit. Not only is it adorable, it’s actually EASY to make, which is perfect for littles (and moms!) who get easily frustrated. Available at select Joann stores; $8.99.
- Toca Life Box: It can be tough to get kids to put down their devices these days–there are just too many cool things to do on them. If you’re looking for an analog toy with a digital appeal, check out the Toca Life Box. Each box is designed for kids ages 6 to 11 and includes things to build and interact with. It’s great for kids who would rather have “fun” than “learn” because guess what–they get to do both! Sign them up for one box at a time ($19/month) or subscribe for a year ($15/month).
- Yeti Boomer 4 Dog Bowl: Fur babies deserve the very best too! Customize this sturdy and stylish food or water bowl with your best friend’s name. Made from dishwasher-safe and rust resistant stainless steel in several colors, including Highlands Olive, shown.
- Rookie Humans Snowy Day Linens: Your little will want to snuggle in bed even longer with this whimsical duvet and pillowcase set. Covered in a festive winter scene, the set is made from 100% cotton sateen that is OEKO-TEK certified and super soft to the touch; $120 for twin set, $140 for full.
- Sunkist oranges: Everyone needs a little extra vitamin C at this time of year, and navel oranges are one of the best ways to get it. Sweet and juicy, they make the perfect stocking stuffer! This year Sunkist is selling their oranges in adorable Elf movie-themed boxes, so if you see them, grab a bunch to give as gifts. Look for the box at select Whole Foods, Wegmans, and Trader Joe’s stores; pricing will vary.