If you know me, you know I’m a beauty geek. I love trying new products, whether they’re from the drug store or the latest boutique. Keep your glam friends or teens looking their best with these fun finds. Pick up something for yourself while you’re at it–you deserve it dollface!
(starting from center and moving clockwise)
1. Whole Foods Market, Soy Clean Burning Candle in Sweet Peppermint, $4.99, at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide, wholefoodsmarket.com:
The easiest hostess gift ever, all this delicious-smelling candle needs is a pretty bow. The Sweet Peppermint is ideal for candy cane lovers, but the candle is also available in Iced Balsam and Cranberry & Fig.
2. Grateful Knit Pom Beanie, $35, spiritualgangster.com:
Perfect for staying toasty on your commute or to and from the yoga studio. Not only will this 100% acrylic, totally soft topper keep your noggin warm, it also helps protect your hair and scalp from dry winter air. Oh, and the positive message couldn’t be more appropriate.
3. Disco ball ornament, $6.95, Papersource.com:
This sparkly orb adds some glam to your tree, but you can use it to dress up mantles and gifts for that extra special touch. And it’s a great addition to any dollhouse or blanket fort!
4. Kopari, Let it Glow! Coconut Holiday Kit, $38, koparibeauty.com.
For the friend who needs to escape the cold, this good-smelling kit is like a mini trip to the tropics. It comes ready to wrap and includes coconut sheer oil, coconut body glow, coconut skin balm & coconut mini melt. Your bestie will be in paradise and oh so glowy!
5. Well-Kept, Britt Screen Cleaning Towelettes, $6, at Sephora and staywellkept.com:
With three little kids, my electronics get a workout and are often left with sticky fingerprints. These portable, effective wipes are just the thing to spiff up your smart phone, laptop, tablet and even sunglasses in a jiffy. A must have for the gal on-the-go.
6. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion, $7.99, at drug stores nationwide, nivea.com:
Dry winter air just kills my skin, especially since I do most of my exercise outside. This product has helped me keep lizard skin at bay because it creates a 24-hour protective barrier on the skin as soon as you apply it in the shower. For especially dry days, I double up with another layer of Nivea lotion post shower. With four options (three shown here) from normal to very dry skin, you’ll fine the perfect one for your mom, cousin and next door neighbor.
7. Whole Foods Market Organic Lip Balm Trio, $3.99, at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide, wholefoodsmarket.com:
You know the friend who is always digging through her bag trying to find some lip stuff? They will totally appreciate this super trio of organic balms in Sweet Vanilla, Sweet Peppermint and Cranberry Orange. And at this price, you can afford to buy a set for yourself. Look for them in the Whole Body department of Whole Foods.