Makes 4 servings | Prep TIME: 5 minutes
Mornin’ Sunshine Parfait
I love parfaits because they are ridiculously easy to make, but they’re pretty enough and girly enough to feel like a special treat. I like making them for weekend guests, or just for myself when I need a little pick-me-up. You’ll need parfait glasses or wine glasses for serving.
It tastes like you’re having dessert for breakfast, but it has a healthy 13 g of protein to build Baby’s muscles.
Cool, creamy, and delightful. An easy way to entertain for brunch if the in-laws happen to visit.
- 1½ cups fresh berries, preferably a mix of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Hippie-Chick Granola or your favorite granola
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Place about 1 tablespoon of berries in the bottoms of 4 glasses (enough to cover bottom of glass). Then, spoon about ¼ cup of the yogurt into each glass. Top with a little of the granola.
- Repeat layering the fruit and yogurt. Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over the yogurt layer, and top each parfait with the remaining granola. Grab a spoon and dig in!
- Calories 202; Fat 4 g (Sat 1 g, Mono 0 g, Poly 0 g); Cholesterol 5 mg; Protein 13 g; Carbohydrate 29 g; Sugars 20 g; Fiber 3 g; Iron 1 mg; Sodium 46 mg; Calcium 93 mg