Serving size: About 11 chips
Potato chips are back on the menu! These are lighter than most store-bought varieties because we oven-bake them. Smoked paprika makes them even more flavorful.
- 2 russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt,divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Using a mandolin slicer or sharp knife, slice potatoes into 1/8-inch-thick rounds. Pat dry on layers of paper towels to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- Toss potato slices with oil in a large bowl, then toss with smoked paprika 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake until browned and potato edges lift slightly from baking sheets 2-25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to 1 day.
- Calories 130
- Fat 4.7g (sat 0.7g, mono 3.3g poly 0.5g)
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugars 1g
- Fiber 2g
- RS 1g
- Sodium 298mg