Feed the Belly is a mom-to-be’s healthy eating guidebook. The only eating guide for expectant moms that helps indulge cravings while giving baby—and mom—the essential nutrients they need, Feed the Belly offers a complete look at healthy eating for all nine months, including:
– What to eat to get pregnant
– How to pick the right foods to make your baby smarter
– Where to get the nutrients you and your baby need
– Which are the safest seafood picks and when to choose organic
– How to choose the best fast food and easy on-the-go snacks
– Stay-fit secrets (yoga poses included!)
– Get started with a seven-day tear-out eating plan!
With answers to all your pregnancy questions on nutrition, weight gain, food safety, and much more, Feed the Belly offers expectant moms something to sink their teeth into.
Includes a foreword by Food Network Star Robin Miller and more than 65 easy-to-make recipes, organized by craving.